A Few Words
Standart Installation of Air Conditioners
What are we doing?
Standard installation of split-systems for household use takes only a few hours and can be performed in a room where the renovation has already been completed (installation is carried out without damaging the finish). If the room is being renovated, then it is better to carry out the installation in two stages.
The cost of installing the air conditioner depends on the capacity of the air conditioner and the diameter of the pipes. We can calculate the exact cost of installation upon arrival of our specialist to the installation site of the air conditioning.
- Installation of a multi-split system: each indoor unit is assessed as a separate split system of the corresponding capacity.
- Installation of an outdoor unit with a capacity of 5 kW or more under a window is possible only with the involvement of an industrial climber (except when the unit is installed at a height of up to 3 meters from the ground).
- Climber services are not included in the standard installation and are paid separately.
Standard installation conditions:
- The indoor unit is installed on a wall adjacent to the window, at a height of no more than 3 meters from the floor and at a distance of 50–90 cm from the outer wall.
- The outdoor unit is installed through the window (under the opening part of the window) or on the balcony, without the involvement of an industrial climber.
- Installation of an outdoor unit with a capacity of 5.5 kW or more under the window is possible only with the involvement of an industrial climber (except when the unit is installed at a height of up to 3 meters from the ground).
- Climber services are not included in the standard installation, and are paid separately.
- The length of inter-unit communications (copper pipes in thermal insulation and inter-unit cable) is up to 5 meters.
- Inter-unit communications and a drain hose are led out into the street through one hole with a diameter of 40 mm and a depth of no more than 80 cm.
- Inter-unit communications inside the room (from the indoor unit of the air conditioner to the hole in the wall) are closed with a decorative plastic box with a cross section of 60 × 60 mm and up to 1 meter long.
- The power cable is brought to the nearest outlet, the total cable length is up to 5 meters, the vertical section of the cable is closed with a decorative plastic box with a section of 18 × 18 mm and a length of up to 3 meters.
- Inter-unit communications outside the building are laid in an open way (without a box) and are not attached to the wall, a drainage hose for draining condensate is brought out into the street along with inter-unit communications (a drain pipe is not removed from the external unit of the air conditioner).
Visit of a specialist to the object.
Our specialist can come at a convenient time for you to calculate the exact cost of installation work and agree on the location of equipment and communications. For registration of the application «Contact us».